Eating foods in every season is the best way to lose fat naturally!
According to the Chinese theory of Yin and Yang, all life flows between two opposite poles. For example, day and night, hot and cold, male and female, and in four seasons, spring, summer, autumn, and winter. Everything in nature contains elements of both.
The same is true of our bodies. Our internal harmony and well-being depend on achieving a balance of the yin-yang polarize in all areas of our lives. This is especially so concerning diet in a natural and simple way and the attitude of mind we bring to buying, eating, and preparing our food. Assuming the food we eat is fresh, the yin foods are feminine, passive, sweet, watery, and light, while yang foods are masculine, salty, active, and heavy.
The seasons also manifest different polarities, and to maintain balance, we need to eat seasonal food. Thus, in the fall, a time of transition from the heat of the summer to the cold of the winter, as in natural flow, the cook begins to prepare more dishes such as grains and legumes, while continuing to make use of seasonal fruits,
The darkness and coldness of winter require food that will warm and nourish the body, such as stew, root vegetables, brown rice, buckwheat, and other grains.
In the first rays of the sun in the early spring, the cook now starts to lighten the diet and to slowly introduce more fresh food and reduce servings of heavier cooked dishes.
In the summer months, we eat cooling food such as salads and fruits, reduce flesh food, and can enjoy light meals.
Vegetables list to lose belly fat in four seasons
Plants with the slight bitterness, it is said to remove the fat the body accumulates during winter.
- Bamboo Shoots – In Japan, bamboo shoot is a norm healthy source from nature. This vegetable contains several nutrients that are very helpful to the body. It contains high fiber content, which plays a significant role in reducing cholesterol in the body. Constant intake of bamboo shoot decreases Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) that is term as lousy fat. The bamboo shoots are low in calories and high in fiber. It makes it a perfect vegetable for people trying to lose weight. The texture adds bulk in the stomach. Thus, making you eat fewer times, and therefore the body can be utilized stored excess fats.
- Celery – There is a might about celery. That celery is a minus-calorie food ( that it take more calories to digest than it does to eat). Celery is a detoxing stem that can help reduce water retention, eradicating bloating. It can also help to clean off toxins. Celery is full of roughage that makes you full for long. It enables you to eat less. Thus, the body can make use of the stored fat to its processes. In turn, it helps you shed the excess unwanted fat off your body.
- Broccoli – In every healthy tip you can see broccoli is one of the best for a healthy diet, yes that is right beside from high fiber, it also provides your body with necessary vitamins and minerals needed for proper functioning. Additionally, this vegetable shed body fat. It is for a simple salad, boil it, and you can spice it with pepper and salt or make it more precious grind sesame seeds with other natural spices.
Special mention for spring vegetable is a Bean Sprout. This vegetable has a ranging source of vitamins. Vitamin B is involved in various body functions, like regulating hormones, enzymes, circadian rhythms, and energy metabolism. The rise in metabolism helps fats to be utilized in the body.
Additionally, bean sprout contains high fiber. It helps bulk up the food making you eat less often. It also helps relieve excess flatulence and bloating as well as any symptoms of diarrhea and constipation.
The vegetable that is harvested in summer has a cooling effect on the body.
- Tomatoes – Aside from the appetizing variation of rainbow color. Vegetables also contain a compound 9-OXO-DDA. Japanese research has found that the compound can effectively activate the DNA to help your body burn more fat. Also, tomatoes contain lycopene and beta-carotene antioxidants compounds. These help clean out the harmful compounds that promote fat storage. Research shows that people who ate beta-carotene and lycopene-rich diet have lesser body fat compared to the rest. On top of that, tomatoes are low in calories, no fat involved, and rich in fiber.
- Cucumber – A sliced cucumber in a salad add the natural beauty of green on your salad plate. Aside from the distinctive color, cucumber is low in calories and contains a reasonable amount of water (96%) and soluble fiber. It makes you suitable for promoting hydration and also weight loss. Eating cucumber also aids in reducing oxidative stress and preventing diabetes complications.
- Bitter Gourd – In Japan, they called it “Nigai Uri” because of its bitter taste when you eat raw, I used to saute, and the taste is amazingly delicious with a slight bitterness. This vegetable contains several essential nutrients as well that are necessary to the body—ranging from vitamin potassium, magnesium, and iron. It contains twice as much calcium of spinach and beta-carotene of broccoli and potassium of a banana. It is also a great source of dietary fiber. Bitter gourd is low in calories carbohydrates and fats, because of it’s delicious taste, you would like more intakes, and it keeps you full for longer. Less eating can quickly help you in the bodyweight fat loss plan.
An abundant harvest of sweet potatoes, yum, pumpkins, chestnuts, and fruits, which revive tired bodies after the heat of the summer.
- Mushroom family – such as Shimegi mushroom, Oyster mushroom, and the most popular in Japan are Shiitake mushrooms. Fungi such as mats take, and shiitake are highly prized in Japan for its rich in aroma and taste. Aside from the popularity, it also considered a norm sourced from nature. I think it as a protein source because when you cook, it adds flavor richer taste to your simple sauteed vegetables; that’s how mushroom makes the difference. It is not only high in fiber but also delicious and nutritious.
- White Gourd – cucumber and bitter gourd here come the white squash on the market. It is a part of the melon family that is harvested in the early fall. It helps in the cooling effect after the dreaded heat of summer, aside from these good points. It is currently seeking to lose fat or bodyweight; you should add white gourd in this season of the year. With low calories and has antioxidants. It helps the body flush out harmful radicals and foreign organisms in your system, keeping you healthy with been used traditionally for diuretic increasing urination, thus flushing out toxins in the body.
A variety of root vegetables such as daikon radish, turnips, lotus roots that provide warmth and sustenance.
- White Radish – In Japanese, they called it daikon radish. If you go to the supermarket in winter, almost all in the cart of every customer have this daikon radish, because it’s reasonable, it can be eaten raw, cooked or picked, suitable for hot pot during winter as well. Daikon radish is very felling because of its juicy with a pungent taste, which means that it satisfies the hunger without the increasing calorie count. Additionally, they are low in carbs, contains lots of water that is high in roughage. It makes it a perfect dietary option for people seeking to cut excess fat from the body. They are high in fiber as well and low on glycerin index. Thus, they increase bowel movements that promote weight loss, boost metabolism in the body processes.
- Chili – Aside from roots crops, I considered Chili an excellent vegetable you can add in cold winter, it makes you hot and warms the body. Adding or trowing chilies in your food is one sure way of boosting metabolism. The increased metabolic rate helps you in the fat-burning process. One single chili pepper also has a full day’s carotene for maintaining healthy nails, hair, and skin. It also has twice your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C. This vitamin is an essential antioxidant that helps fight different things and toxins in the bloodstream.
In conclusion, it is good to note that fat loss majority happens when you burn more calories than you take. It causes your body to break down lipids stored for energy production.
A fitness regime, involving lots of cardio, will quicken the result no matter how light they may be.
These vegetables that I discussed in this post are one or the other that has proven to help reduce body fat. So be aware of your diet, hit the nearest gym, and incorporate the above vegetables in your meals.
If you ever need or have any questions, feel free to leave them below, and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,