Eating a healthy and balanced diet can also help you lose belly fats!
It is an intake of foods that contains all the essential nutrients the body needs to stay healthy and work properly. For these reasons our diet should include a variety of different food, to help us get a wide range of nutrients that our body needs.
Is it possible to lose belly fat and weight in a healthy and balanced diet?
Yes! A properly balanced diet is those foods, not only rich in nutrients and energy-giving foods but also rich in fiber to prevent weight gain, flatten your stomach, and lose belly fat and also keeps your maintain your ideal weight.
Those are the foods to help you raise and increase the chemical and physical process continuously going in your body and cells, including the changing of foods into living tissue, into energy, as well as waste products. In other words, i is known as “boost metabolism.”
When it comes to weight loss or belly fat loss, most experts agreed a healthy and balanced diet is more effective than exercise. People often do more hard work and more, hoping they can eat whatever they want. But a balanced and healthy diet is the way to makes the real difference in your weight and your belly.
What includes then a balanced and healthy diet?
- Carbohydrates- It includes starchy foods like bread, rice, pasta, caucus, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal.
- Protein- It includes meat, fish, poultry, and all seafood s. Legumes and beans are also a good source of high protein.
- Vitamins- This includes vegetables in the color of green, yellow, red, purple, or all the color of the rainbow is rich in vitamins.
- Minerals- Nuts and seeds are the best sources of minerals.
- Fats- Naturally extracted from vegetables, nuts, and beans are a good source of fats that are essential for your body.
- Fiber- All kinds of natural foods are sources of fiber, and it depends on how you prepare it.
Best foods to eat to lose belly fat in a healthy and balanced diet.
Whether you are breastfeeding or not, you must take a proper balanced and healthy diet to lose your belly fat.
Nutrients that built your body and energy giving food sources:
- Carbohydrates (carbs) Start your day with a whole grain breakfast like a rice ball (onigiri in Japan) and bread, plain oatmeals, wholewheat pasta, and breakfast cereals for they are fiber-rich foods. Eating those foods helps to keep your stomach full, satisfied, and energized the whole day.
- Protein. Lean meat like breast chicken is considered the lowest calorie contained meat and very sufficient in protein. Fish and seafood, the Japanese diet includes mostly fish and seafood, and it is believed that one of the most healthy people in the world. Eggs are the most common source of protein.
Nutrients that maintain body health and disease-resistant food sources:
- Vitamin A – This includes carrots, sweet potato, winter squash, cantaloupe, apricot, spinach, and kale. Fat-soluble nutrients, make your teeth stronger and bones; it is right in your skin and other soft tissue and keeps your hair shiny and nails healthy.
- Vitamin B – It is the same as protein, meat, poultry, fish seafood s eggs, and milk. It helps proper nerve function and also your brain.
- Vitamin C – This includes dark leafy vegetables, like spinach and kale, citrus fruits, berries, papaya, broccoli, and sprouts. It is known as ascorbic acid, a powerful antioxidant, it helps in healing the wounds and resist infection.
- Vitamin D – Sunshine is the best source of Vitamin D. Foods also provide this nutrient includes seafood like salmon, and oyster, milk and egg, and even shiitake mushroom. It makes the bones and teeth stronger and helps in the immune system.
- Vitamin E – This includes seeds like sesame, nuts like almond, peanut, vegetables like spinach, legumes, and bell pepper. It is a powerful antioxidant. It helps protect your cells from damage and repair the muscle cells.
Minerals and calcium
Commonly are from milk fortified nondairy alternatives like soy milk, yogurt, hard cheese, fortified cereal, and kale. Just like Vitamins, Minerals help your body grow and develop and stay healthy. The body uses minerals to build strong bones and transmits nerve impulses and maintain a regular heartbeat.
Fats: Unsaturated fats, it includes
- Avocado- is the healthiest fruit you can consume.
- Butter – omega-three fatty acid. It helps and maintains brain function.
- Coconut oil – aside from good for your skin and hair, it also helps the body boost metabolism efficiently.
- Extra olive oil – it is the best for skin and adds shine to your hair.
Foods to eat to lose belly fat in Japanese ways
Almost all the dishes in a Japanese meal are beneficial to the health: Fish, kinds of seafood like shells, oysters and seaweeds, rice, roots vegetables, soybeans, Japanese vegetables like long radish, spring cabbage, fruits and green tea and lot more are derived from natural resources, and it is the best for the healthy and proper diet. It is served in a small amount in different varieties.
Japanese diets include a variety of foods in every season. Foods that are in seasons are healthier and taster than the off-seasons vegetable.
- Spring – Young green leafy vegetable, spring cabbage, spinach, and kale, it is advisable for fresh salads.
- Summer – Tomatoes are very familiar in Japan on this season of the year, it is eaten fresh or saute.
- Autumn – It is the most awaited season in Japan, it is the most favorite season, not only occasions like festivals the best seasons. In foods like fish, the favorite of all “Samma Fish,” fruits like grapes and berries, citrus fruits, and “persimmon” the Japanese national fruit.
- Winter – Potatoes, sweet potatoes, Japanese radish, lotus roots, green onion, and winter cabbage. It is traditionally cooked in one-pot during the winter season.
- Green tea – It is the indispensable drink in most Japanese households and also safe and fast to lose belly fat and weight after pregnancy, either C – section or standard delivery.
- Seaweeds – Japanese meals include kinds of seafood in every serving, seaweeds are reasonable, low in calorie, nevertheless rich in different nutrients, like Vitamin C, calcium, beta-carotene as well as other minerals that are needed to your body. Adding seaweeds in your diet will not only make your full without getting fat, but it also makes your body healthy and your beauty youthful as your aged.
Thank you very much for reading this post. I hope I was able to provide you useful information. If you have any questions or concerns about this article, then please feel free to leave me a comment below, and I will be happy to help you.