Have you heard about “devil’s tongue” before?
Have you seen or heard about konjac tuber plant or konjac yum cake before?
This is one of the best food that Japanese people love!
Yes! This is where Shirataki Miracle Noodles the magic noodles came from. The phenomenon noodles with the lowest carb and almost non-calories and one of the most contentious products for dieting such as losing belly fats, and getting rid of extra weight gained during pregnancy or just regaining a healthy living.
Shirataki Miracle noodles are a product of a yum, tuber plant found in Japan and it is traditionally called konjac yum, they even name it “devil’s tongue” because of the flower of the yum plant, it is a beautiful flower in the distance and when you came closer, you’ll be startled seeing like yelling long, strange tongue at the center of that beautiful flower. But don’t be scared the flower is not the one needed in making a shirataki miracle noodles, it is the root crop, the yum that is necessary
In Japan, the products of konjac flour commonly made in blocks and in noodles,
The block type is about the size of tofu cake, and in both refined and unrefined form, “black” and “white”. Flavored konjac cake with hot red pepper, sesame seeds, and green seaweeds flakes are also available.
The noodles type or it is called the shirataki noodles, they are extremely popular in a Sukiyaki dish and other one-pot dishes. Almost all the people in Japan love Shirataki Noodles for Sukiyaki and simmered konjac yum cake on “Oden” a mixture of simmered fish cake and vegetable in a casserole.
About a decade ago Shirataki noodles become popular outside Japan especially in the US, Europe and in Asia. Because of its texture the extraordinary type of noodles with low carbohydrates and calories.
Why Do Over 1 Million People Love Miracle Noodle and Rice?
Because Pasta is Finally on the move again!
By replacing regular pasta or rice (or sides like potatoes and grains) with Miracle Noodles, you may notice some physical changes like slowly losing belly fats and extra weight, as well as healthy changes like your blood sugar, is more balanced, you’re “regular” and not dealing with as much embarrassing gas and bloat, and you’re enjoying every bit of Miracle noodles pasta and rice.
All Miracle Noodles products are delicious 100% natural and plant-based. Non-GMO and approved for these special diets.
- Blood Sugar-Free
In these days you can purchase
When you purchase they are packed in liquid.
Some brands may require enough rinsing or par-boiling as the water they are packaged in has an odor that may be unpleasant to those not accustomed to it.
Alternatively, the noodles can be drained and dry roasted. This gets rid of the bitterness. It also makes the noodles have a more pasta-like consistency.
Dry roasting is done by placing noodles in a non-stick skillet on high temperature for a minute or two or until you hear a slight squeaking noise when moving them around.
After that, they are readily added to soup stock or pasta-like noodles with your own favorite sauce added to them.
There is only one thing about that some consumers comments are about the unpleasant odor and the texture, for it comes from root vegetables, and are made by a process of fermentation. Supposedly that is where the smell comes from, which disappears after rinsing as directed.
1. Miracle Noodle Shirataki Konjac and Pasta and Rice Variety Pack
About the product
(2 Angel hair 2 Rice 2 Felluccuni)
- Zero Guilt. No-Carbohydrate
- No Bloating. No Energy Crash. No Pasta Belly.
- Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. Vegan.
- Easy Quick Preparation.
- Check on the special prize on Amazon.
2. Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice
About the product
- Low Carb
- Low Calorie
- Low Fat
- Gluten-free noodles
- Check here with their special prize.
3. Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta and Shirataki Fettuccini
About the product
- Wheat and gluten-free and kosher
- Made of natural water-soluble fiber with no fat, sugar or carbohydrate.
- Zero calories and made of a natural fiber called Glucomannan
- Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish or sauce.
- Here is a special prize.
These Healthy Benefits with every Miracle Noodles and Rice Meals
- Low Carb and Low Calories – A natural soluble fiber found in the Konjac flour. Miracle Noodles, they are also Ready-To-Eat meals that are called glucomannan. It does not only slow your digestion and prolong the sensation of fullness, but it also has virtually no calories and no carbohydrates.
- Delicious Grain-Free and Soy-Free – The are made from the konjac plant. Miracle Noodles are pure, unprocessed 100% natural foods you can enjoy every day.
- Gluten-Free and Non-GMO – Naturally gluten-free and low in calories and carbs. Not made with gluten-free substitutes.
- Blood Sugar-Friendly – Blood Sugar- Friendly means the glucomannan found in the konjac flour in Miracle Noodles and slows down your absorption of glucose, helping to gently balance your blood sugar.
I would love to recommend the no 1 Miracle Noodle Zero Carb, Gluten-Free combination of pasta and rice if this is your first time to try Miracle Noodles. With a smaller size and with all the three varieties to fits your taste.
I would also recommend sauteed seasonal vegetables as toppings on your noodles to be more healthy.
There is a controversial saying on the reviews online about Miracle Noodles “Either you love it or hate it” and I was wondering and shock. Every Japanese loves Shirataki Noodles especially in a hot pot of Sukiyaki and Oden, I haven’t heard a single person hate Skiratake through all my life before.
So it’s time for you to try it “Either you love it or hate it”
Thank you so much for reading this review, I hope I was able to provide some helpful information.
Do you have any question or concern about this product?
Then, please feel free to leave me a comment below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Did this review convince you and you want to try the products?
I recommend what I usually take.
Until then, please take care,