My Japanese methods and ways of “How I lose my belly fat after C- section in my two times delivery”.
First, what is the meaning C- section or cesarean section delivery and why it is to be done?
It is a surgical procedure or surgical incision in which a baby is delivered through a mothers’ abdomen and uterus. This is done to avoid the risk of the mother or the baby during the delivery. This may include obstructed labor, twins or more pregnancy and other medical reasons that affect the pregnancy.
The good thing is the surgical procedure and incision are scheduled in advance. You would have all the time preparing all the needs and issues before the delivery or the arrival of the baby.
In Japan, doctors monitor the weight of a pregnant woman very seriously during check-ups. The general advice on weight gain during pregnancy is quite strict, with a recommendation that women shouldn’t gain more than 8 to 12 kilograms during pregnancy.
The reason given to this is that the birth and delivery would be a lot easier and less risky when weight gain has been moderate. Also, there is a big emphasis on moderate weight, women will be able to return to their pre-pregnancy weight easily and with less stress.
However, in all pregnancy regardless of different traits and cultures you could observe that the body went through various transformation to grow a baby naturally, a rapid increase in weight, you’re becoming round and fuller, there would be unwanted fats around your belly, that’s natural because your apt to eat more not only for your but also for the baby inside your womb, you must eat proper nutrition during pregnancy to bear a healthy baby.
After delivery of C- section there are many things that the body needs to consider, such as wound infection, inflammation, severe pain, scars, and many others. With all these problems another big issue is the belly fat and weight you gain during pregnancy.
The common problem that most woman faces after C- section delivery is how to lose the unwanted belly fat while healing the body from the incision during the delivery.
3 Natural ways to lose weight and belly fat either C-section or normal soon after the delivery.
- Breast Feed your baby. In all countries in the world, all doctors recommend breasting to feed your baby. This is the easiest way to lose the belly fat and reduce extra weights, not only for reducing weight, but it also considered that breast milk is certainly the healthiest food for the newborn and best the safest meal and nutrition your child can get.
- Eat Healthy Foods. You need enough and high energy food if you are breastfeeding your baby. Your diet should be rich in protein and carbohydrates and sufficient with vitamins and minerals. Avoid foods like sweets and those with saturated fats, butter, and fried foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and lean meat and fish.
- Drink Plenty of Water. Drink enough water, it maintains the fluid balance of your body. I recommend you to drink green tea, to get rid of intoxication and also burn the excess fat around your waist and belly.
Practical ways you can do after the initial days or two weeks after the delivery
- Deep breath. Sit down in a comfortable position, close your eye, take a deep breath, hold on for a minute or two, then exhale slowly through your mouth, do this exercise 5 times before having your meals. This really works, I assure you.
- Massage. The first two weeks after your C- section is a time when any complication associated with the surgery mostly arises. Do the massage at your back, hands, legs and other parts of the body. Avoid the abdominal area during the initial days. Four weeks after delivery scar tissue will start to form and you can also start to massage solely the abdominal area. These massages have the advantage to break up belly fat and also lose the excess fluids in your lymph nodes.
- Go and walk with your baby. Walking is the best and safest exercise you can do, it helps you burn calories, helps you flatten your stomach and get rids of your belly fat faster. It is not advisable to do any aggressive exercise for this causes stress on your abdominal muscles and pelvic floor. It is advisable to wait in a couple of months to heal the incision and also ask for the go sign of your doctor.
- Binding the belly and the stomach. It supports the stability and comfort of the muscles, skin and internal organs and to repair and bring healing to the postpartum body after delivery. It also helps heal the muscles wall back together and also support spine and posture realignment. Binding the belly and the stomach is excellent support after C-section delivery but you need to wait to two weeks to allow proper oxygen to the incision for healing. It speeds up the healing process of the uterus and provides the cleansing of the blood clot.
Healthy foods that are best for your diet as well as good for lactating.
- High in protein food. Lean meat, fish, tofu, and beans.
- Carbohydrates. Try whole-grain rice, it is high of fiber and good for dieting.
- Vitamins and minerals. Green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins like spinach, green lettuce, kale, and broccoli.
- Minerals. Try soy milk, seaweeds it is rich in minerals and calcium and also vitamins.
In Japanese diets you will observe seasonal food is the main in every diet, it is not only about nutrition but also tastes better than the off season’s vegetables.
List of vegetables in every season.
- Spring- Green leaves like spinach, kale, young leaves, green cabbage, soft and tasty for fresh salads.
- Summer-Tomatoes, eggplant, green and string beans, it is good for sauteing.
- Autumn– Potato, carrots, onions, sweet potato, yummy, it is good for stew.
- Winter– Japanese radish, green onions, Chinese cabbage that good for hot pots.
In every meal, a properly balanced diet is traditionally served that is rich in all the food nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Binding the belly and the stomach after a c-section delivery, you have to wait for a couple of weeks to allow proper oxygen for the incision to heal.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best.