Washing your hands is the best way to protect against the novel coronavirus, according to doctors and health officials, as the virus continues to spread around the globe.
Why it matters: Frequent hand washing can stop germs from spreading in a community, a known preventative for COVID-19 and influenza.
Pro tip: Scrub wet hands with soap for at least 20 seconds (humming the “Happy Birthday” song twice), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry your hands with a clean towel or air dryer.
- Hand sanitizes r is the next best alternative but will not work as well, especially if hands are visibly dirty.
When to wash your hands:
- When you’re near, preparing or eating food
- After using the bathroom
- When caring for people who have been vomiting or have diarrhea
- After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- After touching garbage
- After touching animals or animal waste
Using about masks: Reports show public concern about the shortage of medical costumes; some doctors stress covers give a false sense of security and can do more harm than good.
- The typical face masks available online and at pharmacies are for people who are already sick. It is not fitting to the face, but it does prevent the spread of mucus.
- Fitted masks, called N-95, prevent healthy people from getting sick because they help block 95% of microbes. When low-risk countries stockpile these, they’re taking the supply away from people who have an immediate need for them.
The bottom line: COVID-19 does not have a vaccine, so wash your hands and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Sometimes to use a surgical mask is essential to you, especially if you are pregnant or new mothers to protect you from being born or newly born baby; And you can’t find on your nearest drugstores and supermarkets because of a lack of stocks.
I search for a product on Amazon, and these are the products that I found are so expensive! I’m not recommending it because of the price.
Reminders! Don’t Panic! Be concern about Balanced and Healthy Diet with Adundand Rest and Sleep!